People are using the Friday Night at the ER game in many countries. You can place orders from here, or contact our distributors in countries outside the U.S.
Are you interested in joining our network of Friday Night at the ER distributors?
- Firms offering consulting or training services or products
- Firms experienced with Systems Thinking, team learning or team development
Benefits to you
- A way to promote your firm's expanded services or product offerings
- Earn commissions on sales
How it works
- You purchase and use a set of Friday Night at the ER materials in your consulting practice. This provides you with the experience you will need to represent the product to others.
- Enter into a distributor agreement with Breakthrough Learning, which enables you to promote the product and earn commissions on sales. The agreement spells out the terms of our relationship as described here. The standard agreement is non-exclusive with no minimum sales requirements. (Alternatively, you can get an exclusive territory-where we will not sign up another distributor - if you can meet minimum sales targets.)
- We provide distributors with descriptive information and logo ready to place on your website or in printed promotional material. You can get our professional-looking brochures or copies of our 5-minute information video at our cost.
- If a client of yours purchases a Friday Night at the ER game package (and our website makes it easy to do so) and identifies himself or herself as referred by your firm, Breakthrough Learning will send you a check for 15% of the purchase price. Our most typical sale is the 6-board game package for US$4,000, so your commission on that sale would be US$600.
Do you need to use the game with people whose primary language is not English? We offer a way to provide translation of the one game component that requires players to read text.
That's it! No investment is required on your part in manufacturing, packaging, inventory, etc. We just ask that you use the game in your own consulting or training work so that you are able to accurately represent the product and answer questions from prospective customers in your market.
Contact Breakthrough Learning if you are interested.